Sunday, September 02, 2007

Eleven months and all is well

It's been eleven months since I posted my first blog on this here Blogger site. It all went tits up when they wanted me to get a GOOGLE account and it all seemed like too much hard work. I then proceded to lose the log in password, and then I didn't realise I could start a new account and attach the old blog to it. So finally after a few hours of mooching about looking for ways to link my old blog back to myself - I'm back baby! So much has happen since last October when I posted my first blog. I met my Chinese grandmother who is fantastic and I love her very much. I met about twenty more members of my biological family, I got a place on the National Academy of Writing Course, I got a part-time job with the British Red Cross, I moved house, stopped taking driving lesssons and I've had work published in various places. Oh, I've not been on a plane either. That's unheard of in the World of Tina Freeth because I usually end up on at least four planes a year. I'm desperate for a holiday but I've got work and writing committments until mid-October at the earliest.

Oh, I almost forgot I've got my own website!!!

http://www.tinafreeth.com/

I'm very proud to say I did it myself. It's blood red, a bit like a whore's boudoir! But I like it. I've got a blog on there but all I seem to write about is food, maybe I should use it to write about my writing more and use this to talk about what I had for dinner...

No comments: